About Us – Creative Web|Social Marketing
Peter Kaczmarzyk, CEO Peter@InternetMarketingChoice.com
Founded in 2008, we are working with companies across all industries B2B and B2C brands. Internet Marketing Choice is focused on the need to engage people where they spend most of their time, searching on Internet and on Social. Internet Marketing Choice’s unique creative internet/social approach cuts across insights, creative, digital and PR lines, connecting all of them through a single strategic thread. Other agencies come from one direction or the other, but Internet Marketing Choice comes from the center.
We build Full On-line Business Solutions
Internet Marketing Choice
We Plan, Execute & Drive Web & Social Results at Scale
Our clients typically engage us across a range of goals in their web/social content marketing plans:
BRAND BUILDING – AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT – SOCIAL SERVICE – WEB TRAFFIC BUILDING – WEB CONVERSIONS – SALES
What can you expect from Internet Marketing Choice?
– -> Full On-line Marketing Solution
- Increase your brand’s discoverability
- Website Engagement
- Build social community and engagement
- Engage more followers, likes, informed prospects,
- Expect a smart and hardworking team, ready to serve your needs
- Expect to work with expert users of leading technology:
- email marketing
- engagement and publishing
- influencer identification and outreach
- on-site and off-site content performance
- EMAIL MARKETING
- MOBILE MARKETING
- HIGH CONVERSION RATES
- COMPETITIVE RESEARCH
- FULL MARKETING FUNNEL DEVELOPMENT
- LASER TARGET CUSTOMER ACQUISITION
- WEB MARKETING ORGANIC & PAID
- ADVANCED SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- MEDIA BUYS
- BRAND AWARENESS DEVELOPMENT
- ON-LINE LISTENING
What We Do
- Keyword Research
- Social Media Plan
- Content Calendar
- Social Engagement Playbook
- Brand Awareness Development
- Web Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Advanced Social Media Marketing
- Laser Targeted Customer Acquisition
- Social Content Creation
- Marketing Funnel Development
- On-line Listening
- Influencer Engagement & Amplification
- Content Calendar
- Social Profile Optimize
- Content Posting
- Grow Followers
- Social CEO
- Brand Engagement
- Community Management
- High Conversion Rates
- Brand Insight
- Competitive Insight
- Consumer Insight
Our Marketing Strategy
They say it takes 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration… but that first 10% counts for a lot. Getting started on the plan results in a quick ramp up and sets the stage for successful execution and increasing momentum.
Our planning process includes:
- Develop Advanced Social Media
- Local Search Optimization
- SEO/SEM On/Off-page
- Creating a content calendar
- Developing a paid media plan
- Development of a social
Social campaigns need planning and creative to build and engage an audience.
- Campaign planning – understanding the goals and developing a creative strategy.
- Concept development – The big idea that acts as the central thread.
- Content creation – digital asset design & development: video, articles, posts, pages, sites, profiles
Local Marketing Outreach
Content needs to reach people where they spend their time and where they search for your product/service:
- Social Channels
- Google Places listing
- Yahoo & Bing proﬁles
- Mobile and GPS Map Services
- 50+ Local Directories
- Keyword Optimized Youtube
- Photo Sites
- Major Data Aggregators (getting 3oo+ more citations)
It delivers a brand’s story to where key audiences make their purchase decisions.
- Renew any directory listings when needed (typically every 6 months or 12 months)
- Monitor your LSO program to make sure your Google places listing and rankings are maximized
Engagement – Advanced Social Media Marketing
Social engagement is a craft where experience and scale matters.
Internet Marketing Choice offers near-shore. low cost teams that partner with brands, their agencies and their customer service groups.
We apply rigorous discipline, guided by the playbook, to enrich the social experience of a brand’s customers. We apply a systematic approach that typically spans multiple brands within a single client. The benefit of this is central reporting, consistent policy and escalation, and a single point of contact for our client’s customer service teams.
- Social Listening – Gaining brand and consumer insight from the 24/7 conversations about your brand, your customer needs and your competition.
- Optimized Profiles
- Optimized Content Publishing
- Social Media Paid Campaigns
. customer persona development
. potential customers laser targeting
. analytics analysis & interpretation
- Media Buys
Plays a major role to scale marketing campaigns
- E-mail Marketing
We help our clients build the social profiles to enhance and drive corporate brands. Internet Marketing Choice provides the skilled resources that post brand content on owned and earned platforms.
- Social profile-up and follower/audience development
- Content posting
- Social CEO – Leaders should be active in social. We provide strategy, content planning, content creation and social engagement on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, blogs, and branded sites. All the details are handled with careful attention to the leader’s voice.
Here is an email I received from Century 21 broker, after I took over social media marketing for her agency:
“… I checked with my secretary and receptionist and both said they have seen an increase in calls. We have been very busy even with the 4th of July holiday!. We are on track this month with a new listing and a new sale a day which is great for an office of my size.