Share Photos Page On Web Pages
Tell the Reader – Share Your Photos
- Pictures are uplifting. A photo gallery is a great place on your web pages, where everybody can share photos of their dogs
- You want them to feel like they are a part of a group of dog caring people with same purpose, caring for their dogs.
- Include below the paragraphs, a few strong bullet points, letting visitors know why it is good to contribute:
– Share your photos and bring life to the stories, bring readers closer to the names behind the them.
– Give visitors and readers a sense of belonging to a community, seeing others who contribute
– Add a brief description to the photo including the dog’s name and age.
Invitation To Become Forum Member
- There will be instructions from you about how to become forum member, with the instructions on how to add a photo with a brief description to the picture. A photo of you and your dog having fun.
- The purpose of this page is to explain to visitors that they can share their photo(s) with us easily by joining the site and completing a simple submission form.
- This page should have a picture of your veterinarian for example or your dog trainer and of course, you and your dog. Beside these pictures, You will add a sentence that will lend a credibility to it.
- A link to the websites of people from the pictures, where visitors can follow to find out more. This will give visitors added value and more faith in my product, I am trying to sell.
And Share Your Story Page On Web Pages
In 1 to 2 paragraphs, you need to tell the reader – “share your story”. (if possible – depending on the product) you want them to realize that by sharing their story, they can benefit others in following ways:
- They can benefit other readers and provide support by telling what they have been through with their dogs
- Telling their story brings a sense of relief to readers and lets them know someone else has been there before and understands what they are going through
- I want them to know that by telling their story, they become part of a group of caring people who all have the same purpose
I would like to include below the paragraphs, a few strong bullet points that let the visitor know why they should contribute:
- It feels good to share – it is therapeutic to write things down
- talk about successes they have had with their dogs
- tell about how they dealt with situations like dog obedience school, the neighbors reception
- interaction with children and family dynamics
- by telling their story, they can inspire others
The basic story is asking readers to submit their own dog stories, photos of their dogs and become a part of a community of dog lovers.
You want this page to show the visitors, they can share their personal stories with you by joining the website and completing a simple submission form.
Include Chat Forum Page On Web Pages
Chat forum is a place where visitors can go and find most recent info on dog training. It will deal with a large variety of topics including treatments, types of barking, learning problems, food and diet, obedience school, myths, dog first aid, medications and side effects, prognosis, veterinarian visits and much more.
How To Become Forum Member
There will be instructions from you on how to become forum member and be a part of a special group of parents with the same focus.
Five Simple Ways to Invite Visitors to Join Your Community
- Invite them directly on the homepage
- Invite them to discuss article topics in the forum
- Invite them on your thank you page for your survey
- Invite them on the thank you page for signing up for your newsletter
- Include an invitation in the footer of your free report
Headlines With Special Words
I would like headlines with following words used:
- Use Words that Relate to Their Feelings – Golden Retriever Constant Barking, having problems with the neighbors, worried about the visitors, scared that may have to give up their dog
- Use Words that Relate to the Problem They Are Trying to Solve – causes of barking, need answers, long term solution, conflicting advice
- Use Words that Relate to Hope and Solution – alternative dog training, dog training at home option
This is not a sales page
The primary content for the chat forum page will start with an invitation to join other like minded dog owners for a lively discussion about issues they face everyday having a dog full of energy.
The content will be 1 to 2 paragraphs which will be directed at telling the reader more about the purpose and benefits of a forum:
- You want them to know that this is a place where visitors can go to ask questions and get answers on a variety of topics relating to dog ownership
- You want them to feel like they are a part of a special group of dog enthusiasts who all have a common interest
- You would like to include below the paragraphs, a few strong bullet points that let the visitor know why they should contribute:
a. They can share information and learn about different dog trainings, dog fitness, dog health care, medications
b. They can post concerns regarding side effects of drugs or treatments and give good insights about behavior, obedience issues, dog & kids issues
c. They can ask questions regarding the kinds of issues developing later in the dog’s life
d. Get information about alternative non conventional treatments, special diets etc.
- You want them to know that they can learn from each other
You are basically asking readers to submit their questions related to all dog issues. A place where dog owners can meet and ask questions, get answers, hear about other peoples dog experiences, get new ideas.
Invitation to join Our Email Newsletter
There will be instructions from me about how to join our email newsletter, as well as join the community and become a part of a special group of people devoted to their dogs.
You would only add this page if your website is a community type, where your product, service or anything else easly can be objects of discussion with everyone else bringing their own experience in to the mix. You need to explain to visitors that they can chat about issues relating to the subject with others by joining the site and completing a simple submission form.
You have to find other sites with a similar topics to see what they are talking about. Go through your keyword list. Organize your forum based on you research and based on your keywords with 6-8 categories (new threats) to begin with.
- Introduce Yourself Please
- General Discussions
- Dog Training
- Special Diets and Nutrition
- Alternative Therapies and Side Effects
- Kids and dogs
- Elderly and dogs
- Dog tricks
Write all the descriptions for the categories. Write the first posts.
Put a little link on every page that says, “Discuss this in the chat forum”