Content Marketing by Answering Five Important Questions
Here are the fundamental 5 questions you will ask yourself, before creating new marketable content. Why? Because, as you write the answers to these questions, you are creating and perform content marketing at the same time!
1.) What Does Your Web Visitor Want or Need?
Why are they there? What are they looking for? How can you help them?
How do you know what they want? You can look at the keyword phrase that they search.
They want and need a gift for a loved one with lasting value for a special occasion.
2.) What Is Your Solution for the Web Visitor?
You have your visitor profile by now, so You have a general idea about who your visitor is and what she/he wants
- A stunning limited edition of framed print for his office.
- Framed posters for the garage.
- Lamborghini Countach, by John Brown – Limited Edition
- 1962 Ferrari F-40 – Print
- 1967 Ferrari GS, by David Smith – Giclee Print
- 1963 Ferrari GF, David Smith
I would really like you to talk about the authors and draw a little of their story from their sites. You will not be linking to the author’s sites.
Giclee Print – Is made by a printer that delivers a sophisticated, digital finest art, which is numbered and hand signed. The special process of printing utilizes an extra fine jet of ink, with the most amazing results.
3.) Where Will Your Web Visitor Find the Solution?
It will be your merchant and the products you’re representing: (example) – AllPosters.com
- world’s largest selection of art and décor items for homes and businesses
- fine art prints, reproduction posters, limited edition photography, etc.
- optional professional framing and mounting services
- frames, finishes and mats of superb quality
- all the major manufacturers – Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, Ford, Chevrolet
- all the models, Cobra, Daytona Coupe, Corvette, Mustang and more
4.) Why is the Price Right?
This is always a big question. Why should they go there?
- framed high quality art with huge savings as compared to your local shops
- gifts for all price ranges – from $7 to $700
- accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal
- secure server, safe shopping
- 30-day Return Policy
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
5.) Web Content Writing For Web Visitor To Act Now!
Your web content writing should follow that flow, the steps 1-4, you’ve just read. It has to contain the actual sections covered. You don’t want AllPosters.com right up front because you want to capture their attention first. Let them know that you know what they want or need. Let them know that you have a solution for their wants or needs. Then, let them know that AllPosters.com is the solution because they have the quality and the low prices. Let them know they need to act now because they’ll save 15 percent today and up to 40 percent on custom framing.
- SAVE 15% Off your order today
- SAVE up to 40% on custom framing
Custom Framing – Yes, all framing is custom, done professionally at a prices you can effort. Compare to your local shop and you will see savings up to 40% compared to your local frame shop. All our framers are top notch professionals and they will customize every order framed to perfection that will be securely shipped to your address on time, ready to hang, in as little as three days.